[Pw_forum] Phonon Calculation

Sridhar Sadasivam sridhu88 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:42:33 CEST 2016

Hi Ericmoore,

The message "1 eigenvalues not converged" is typical and this message often
occurs during electronic bandstructure calculcation (which is the first
step of a phonon calculation). I don't think that is the reason why your
calculation may be stopping (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Could you
post more details on what exactly it prints just before the code stops?

Sridhar
Purdue University