[Pw_forum] Electrostatic Potential Map

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Fri Jan 15 10:28:07 CET 2016

Dear Reza,
I do not know exactly what you mean by electrostatic potential map, but I
think this is something you can do with pp.x after the pw.x calculation is
finished. Have a look at PP/Doc/INPUT_PP.html (it takes 10 minutes to read it)
and you'll have an idea of the quantities you can plot (the total and hartree
potentials among them) and how you can plot them (i.e. you can plot a plane
inside the unit cell). Please come back to us if there is any detail you
cannot understand.

hth, kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto