[Pw_forum] Regarding the installation problem in running configure.

Surender surender_kumar at iitb.ac.in
Wed Feb 10 21:49:43 CET 2016

Hi Tushar,

You didn't mentions your OS so I assume its Ubuntu and you have already
installed "libfftw3-dev" package. Now you can try the following, first
find out the location of "fftw3.f" and then add it to your IFLAGS in
"make.sys" file. For Ubuntu 12.04 LTS this file is located in
"/usr/include/". After adding to IFLAGS, it should look like

IFLAGS         = -I../include  -I/usr/include/

If above doesn't work, then try to copy the file into FFTXlib folder
located in your main QE directory and have look at the discussion
http://www.mail-archive.com/pw_forum%40pwscf.org/msg27600.html

HTH
Surender Kumar