[Pw_forum] Regarding the installation problem in running configure.

Tushar Gupta tushar108gupta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:43:28 CET 2016

Dear all,

I am a novice to this field of computational studies and i am trying to
install quantum espresso version 5.3.0 in linux so as I run the
configuration file I am getting an error which says unable to find a
fftw3.f file. I am unable to figure out what to do next.
I will be even more grateful if any body could suggest me a good reference
so that I can clear my basics in this field of computational studies
particularly with this quantum espresso.
Please try to respond in a simplest manner possible.

Thanks and Regards:
*Tushar  Gupta.*