[Pw_forum] Availability beta version of Quantum ESPRESSO v6.0

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:50:19 CEST 2016

Hi Nicola,

I got similar files as you have.
For what I understand, the gk.hdf5 correspond to evc.h5 for the WF.
gvectors.dat serves charge-density.hdf5. The two g spaces are different.
I mean if gvectors.dat can be written similar to gk.hdf5 as a part of
charge-density.hdf5 and also make charge-density.hdf5 more readable.
I did h5ls charge-density.hdf5 and the contents are like in a machine
format. I would expect spin up/down with the coefficients dataset.

Ye

Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory