[Pw_forum] PAW orthonormality and obtaining S|psi>

Holzwarth, Natalie natalie at wfu.edu
Sat Apr 16 22:43:08 CEST 2016

Dear Henry,
       I don't know how to output the full PAW wavefunctions in quantum
espresso.  Did you want to evaluate ithem on a grid of real space points?
There is a program called plotpaw.f90 that seems to output the full PAW
density on a grid of points in real space.    Is this close to what you
want to do?     In any case, I never used this program and the top says
"experimental and incomplete program ...".    Perhaps Paolo might clarify
this?    It could be that  this existent code could be modified for your
purposes??  Hopefully someone else might have a better answer.
Sincerely, Natalie

N. A. W. Holzwarth                                       email:
natalie at wfu.edu
Department of Physics                                  web:
http://www.wfu.edu/~natalie
Wake Forest University                                 phone:
1-336-758-5510
Winston-Salem, NC 27109 USA                     office: Rm. 300 Olin
Physical Lab