[Pw_forum] PAW orthonormality and obtaining S|psi>

Henry J Seeley hseeley at uoregon.edu
Sat Apr 16 18:39:25 CEST 2016

Thank you Natalie,

I've already used projwfc.x for these systems without the 'pawproj'
option; I didn't realize I was doing this incorrectly! I'll definitely
make this correction...
I am still interested in obtaining the wavefunctions however. How do I
go about getting the "correct" wavefunctions for the PAW method?

Thank you again,
Hank Seeley