[Pw_forum] Version 5.2.1 for the PP program

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:54:47 CEST 2015

Dear Natalie,

which version of intel compiler? We need to track these information to fix backward compatibility and increase our testing coverage. Anyway, if needed I can generate a patch to revert only these specific issue within the next 24h.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."