[Pw_forum] where can I find norm-conserved fully relativistic PP, especially for Pb and Te?

庞瑞(PANG Rui) pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Tue Jun 30 03:10:44 CEST 2015

Dear Yang
They can be found in
http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Pseudopotentials

Sincerely

------------------

庞瑞(PANG Rui)

South University of Science and Technology of China/Department of Physics

No.1088,Xueyuan Road, Shenzhen,Guangdong

From:  "Yang, Ji-Hui"<Ji-Hui.Yang at nrel.gov>;
Date:  Tue, Jun 30, 2015 05:42 AM
To:  "pw_forum at pwscf.org"<pw_forum at pwscf.org>;

Subject:  [Pw_forum] where can I find norm-conserved fully relativistic PP,especially for Pb and Te?

Hi,

I didn't find any available norm-conserved fully relativistic PP. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Or I have to generate the PP myself?  I want to do spin-orbital coupling calculations for PbTe using pwscf,

and then calculate its thermal transport properties using Boltzwann implemented in Wannier90. However,

I noticed that right now pw2wannier90 interface only support norm-conserved fully relativistic PP for non-collinear

calculations. If anyone can offer some help, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Jihui