[Pw_forum] where can I find norm-conserved fully relativistic PP, especially for Pb and Te?

Yang, Ji-Hui Ji-Hui.Yang at nrel.gov
Mon Jun 29 23:42:10 CEST 2015

Hi,

I didn't find any available norm-conserved fully relativistic PP. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Or I have to generate the PP myself?  I want to do spin-orbital coupling calculations for PbTe using pwscf,

and then calculate its thermal transport properties using Boltzwann implemented in Wannier90. However,

I noticed that right now pw2wannier90 interface only support norm-conserved fully relativistic PP for non-collinear

calculations. If anyone can offer some help, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Jihui