[Pw_forum] Projection of dos on to molecular orbitals

vasudevan m.v vasudev.tcr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:29:35 CEST 2015

Dear Dr. Fratesi

Thanks a lot for the clarification. So if I have 28 eigenstates in full
system (molecule+surface) and 14 eigenstates (for gas phase molecule in
same unitcell as that of full system), I can project the whole 28 states
onto 14 molecular states and then looking at HOMO of molecule, integrating
it's DoS up to Fermi will provide the population of that level in full
system. This is what I am supposed to do. I hope I am clear and understood
correctly.

With regards
Vasudevan M V