[Pw_forum] How to disable parallel configuration

ashkan shekaari shekaari at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:50:29 CEST 2015

Dear gather
The problem is not about your parallel config
This is because of your input file and I think the problem arises from tour
&system card

Best Regards
Ashkan Shekaari
Independent Condensed-Matter Researcher / Programmer
Tehran, Iran
Tell: +98 933 459 7122 ; +98 921 346 7384
Website: http://fizx.blogfa.com