[Pw_forum] How to disable parallel configuration

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:23:49 CEST 2015

Dear Gargee,

Are you running QE-GPU on your laptop? Most likely it is not going to work or, if works, it is going to be slow anyway. GPU embedded in laptops are not powerful enough, QE-GPU works better with NVIDIA TESLA GPU (e.g. K20, K40 and K80). These cards are designed for compute workload.

HTH

Regards,
Filippo