[Pw_forum] Projected density of state onto isolated molecular orbital

Guido Fratesi fratesi at mater.unimib.it
Fri Jan 30 12:17:55 CET 2015

Dear Xiaochuan Ge,
not that directly, but you could possibly prepare a fake atomic_proj.xml
file for the molecular part, where the projections of each molecular
state are indeed the coefficients of the hybrid orbital over the atomic
wavefunctions. If automated, that would also be interesting.
Guido

--
Guido Fratesi

Dipartimento di Fisica