[Pw_forum] Projected density of state onto isolated molecular orbital

xiaochuan Ge ustc.scgyer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:49:59 CET 2015

Dear Guido,

Thanks for the implementation, this is a very useful feature. I am also
wondering that, apart from the atomic and molecular orbitals, at this stage
is there any way to do the projection onto hybrid orbitals?

Dr. Xiaochuan Ge (Giovanni)
Center for Functional Nanomaterials
Brookhaven national laboratory