[Pw_forum] how to calculate U parameter

TRINITE Virginie virginie.trinite at thalesgroup.com
Fri Jan 9 11:21:01 CET 2015

Dear Matteo and Guiseppe.

Thanks for yours answers. I have try EXX functional some time ago, and It was so lengthy that I have forget about it (It was a metal, and I have to use high number of q points to converge the calculation, without to mention that with the semicore states
the pseudopotential also need a high energy cut off).
Did you think that with new version of the code, it will be more manageable , I have not look of the recent advances from this part?