[Pw_forum] QE-GPU compilation problems

Ivan Girotto igirotto at ictp.it
Thu Sep 25 08:44:23 CEST 2014

Dear Janardhan,

even if you also fix the following problem (init function) you will dump
into a series of problems just afterword.
There is no arm of using 1060 GPUs on your HW configuration for double
precision based applications such as QE.

For the sake of giving you an answer, if you have 8 cores nodes and 2
GPUS per node you can use 2 MPI per node and 4 OMP thread per process.

For more information about how to execute QE-GPU in your system, please
contact me personally as this topic is longer of interest of this
mailing list due to the "old" HW we are considering.

Kind Regards,

Ivan