[Pw_forum] Hybridization

Pang Rui pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Mon Sep 22 04:49:14 CEST 2014

Dear Juan

Thank you very much. It is so kind of you. But I still have somthing
confusing, could you reveal more?
I think the GF you refered is in atomic basis. It is straight forward to
construct diagonalized elements using eignvalues and PDOS, but what about
the non-diagonalized one? How could they be constructed using the output of
projwfc.x? As far as I know, the imaginary part is missing for the
projection coefficient.

Best wishes.

Pang Rui
On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:14:52 +0200, Juanjo Meléndez <melendez at unex.es>
wrote:
> Dear Pang
>
> Have a look to these:
>
> Bernholc and Pantelides, Phys. Rev. B. 18 [4] 1780 (1978)
> Koster and Slater, Phys. Rev. 95 [5] 1167 (1954)
>
> You can evaluate the Green function from the DOS and the output of
> projwfc.x. I hope this helps...
>
> Good luck. And, by the way, please add your affiliation to your emails
> the forum.
>
> Juanjo
>
> Juan J. Meléndez
> Associate Professor
> Department of Physics, University of Extremadura (UEx)
> Institute for Advanced Scientific Computing of Extremadura (IASCEx)
Dear Juan
It is so kind of you. Thank you very much.

> Avda. de Elvas, s/n 06006 Badajoz (Spain)
> Phone: +34 924 289 655
> Email: melendez at unex.es

PostDoc
Department of Physics, South University of Science and Technology of China
Shenzhen, Guangdong, PRC, 518500