[Pw_forum] Hybridization

Juanjo Meléndez melendez at unex.es
Thu Sep 18 12:14:52 CEST 2014

Dear Pang

Have a look to these:

Bernholc and Pantelides, Phys. Rev. B. 18 [4] 1780 (1978)
Koster and Slater, Phys. Rev. 95 [5] 1167 (1954)

You can evaluate the Green function from the DOS and the output of
projwfc.x. I hope this helps...

Good luck. And, by the way, please add your affiliation to your emails to
the forum.

Juanjo

Juan J. Meléndez
Associate Professor
Department of Physics, University of Extremadura (UEx)
Institute for Advanced Scientific Computing of Extremadura (IASCEx)
Avda. de Elvas, s/n 06006 Badajoz (Spain)
Phone: +34 924 289 655
Email: melendez at unex.es