[Pw_forum] Hybridization

Tommy neutrinofrancese at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:22:32 CEST 2014

Dear all QE users,
can someone explain to me how i can establish or understand, after projwfc.x run, which kind of hybridization level  PDOS files contains. I followed the instructions, and the program has listed the number of valence levels, e.g. 5s 5p ecc as i can see in the pseudopotential used,  every with a different PDOS contribution.
Is it sufficient to define the hybridization type?

I'm sorry to bother you with such trivial questions, but I'd like to better understand this issue.
Thanks in advance,
Best,
Tommaso Francese
Università Cà Foscari di Venezia