[Pw_forum] Ferroelectrics

yelena yelena at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Sep 16 20:29:56 CEST 2014

Just an observation, I had bad experience with modeling of BiFe03 in
QE. Bad convergence for a decent usable grid (for something worth
publication. I got usable results for me, to see some trends and
behavior, like probing system, but for any good paper, more serious
approach is necessary, and I didn't have time to deal with it in that
time).
Anyway, good luck!
J.Pesic

--