[Pw_forum] Error in davcio running head.x

Valentina Cantatore valecantatore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:22:55 CEST 2014

Dear QE users,

I'm here to ask again for your help because I have problems running head.x
program.

The program stops with the error:
"Error in routine davcio (25): error while writing from file
"*/./out/_ph0/*.prd38".

I had a similar problem with a calculation on a molecular system and you
suggested me to reduce the cutoffs. It worked in that case.

Now I have significantly reduce them but I have the same problem. I use
Quantum Espresso 5.1 and I work with 64 CPUs.

I attach the input files for the pwx calculation and for the head one.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much

Valentina Cantatore
PostDoc at Università del Piemonte Orientale, Alessandria