[Pw_forum] Pslibrary not writing pwscf.rdf.dat

Prateek Mehta prateekmehta.in at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:05:23 CEST 2014

Sorry about that. I had thought it was illogical that the pseudopotential
would affect that too. I did a few more tests and it is not a
pseudopotential issue.

The rdf file isn't being written independent of the pseudopotential for an
MD run. It would be great if someone could tell me how to write this file.