[Pw_forum] all electron charge density cube file for bader analysis

Thomas Gruber thomas.gruber at physik.tu-freiberg.de
Tue May 6 14:18:51 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I still have a problems with pp.x in version 5.0.3 and also in version
5.0.99 for Si bulk. Since I used PAW pseudopotentials I wanted to run
the bader analysis from "http://theory.cm.utexas.edu/bader/" and like to
have all electrons and not just the 4 valence electrons. But when I
create the cube file I do not get all electron with the bader analysis.
Did anyone tried the all electron reconstruction? Even with an FFT grid
of 200x200x200 instead of the standard 36^3 I just get a total number of
electrons of 8 for 2 Si-Atoms.
Can someone tell me, if it works for any version of QE with the PAW
pseudopotentials from the website to get all electron charge density
cube file?

Thanks in advise.

--
TU Bergakademie Freiberg