[Pw_forum] pwscf restart problem

manchugh at iitk.ac.in manchugh at iitk.ac.in
Wed Jun 4 07:02:13 CEST 2014

Thank you Paolo Giannozzi for your help.
Can you please clarify the steps I am supposed to follow.
In the initial input file, I have to define "max_seconds" and let it run.
When it stops, I have to make a copy of that input file with some another
name and change restart_mode from "from_scratch" to "restart" and run this

The next thing I want to know how to create "prefix.exit" file ? Is there
some means to create "prefix.exit" file in the input file?

Thank you again
Manjusha
Research Scholar
Department of Chemistry