[Pw_forum] electron-phonon coupling, nesting, double-delta

nicvok nicvok at freenet.de
Thu Jan 30 11:16:59 CET 2014

Dear Zimin,

indeed I try to represent the q-resolved spectral function
\alpha^2F(\nu,q) as eq.(3) in your paper, but
WITHOUT the square of the interaction strength eq.(2). So what remains
is the q-resolved nesting-function.
Nevertheless, I found your paper quite interesting. How do you
technically achieved the rigid-band shift? Did you add
the additional 0.05 electrons by setting tot_charge = 0.0500000? How
do you control the convergence of
the electron-phonon parameter \Lambda or the Eliashberg function with
respect to the smearing of the
double-delta integral if you are so close to the bandedge? I would
really appreciate your answers and ideas.

thanks a lot
Nicki

Nicki Frank Hinsche, Dr. rer. nat.
Institute of physics - Theoretical physics,
Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg,
Von-Seckendorff-Platz 1, Room 1.07
D-06120 Halle/Saale, Germany
Tel.: ++49 345 5525460