[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 85, Issue 22

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:59:43 CEST 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Chukwu Jonathan <chuxjoh at gmail.com> wrote:
> My calculation is QE and I am using it to solve problems on Molecular
> Dynamics (MD). Please do we have anyone working on MD to put me through?

that is far too generic a question to help you with. how to run an MD
is not explained in a few words. please keep in mind that a mailing
list is no replacement for an adviser, textbooks or a tutorial.

specific QE tutorial materials are available here:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/tutorials/
there also is the documentation and FAQ.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0