[Pw_forum] Looking for testers for Q-E windows binaries

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:43:08 CET 2013

hi everybody,

is there anybody around here interested to run quantum espresso on windows?

i am currently testing some tools and scripts that allow to cross
compile applications like quantum espresso on linux and now could use
a helping hand from some people with different real hardware and
windows versions that can give me some feedback on how well it works.
i only have a access to a 32bit virtual win7 machine for testing and
have been windows so little over the last 10+ years, that everything
will take me 10x as long as a person familiar with it.

if you are still interested, please contact me off-list with a short
description of what kind of setup you are willing to test on (CPU,
windows version, 32-bit or 64-bit).

thanks,
    axel.

--