[Pw_forum] Error in Execution while linked with Intel MKL - 11.0 64-bit : QE-5.0.2

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sun Mar 10 19:31:34 CET 2013

On Thursday 07 March 2013 09:58, Nisha Agrawal wrote:

> It is working fine if I'll use intel MKL lp64 interface . But
> If I use intel MKL ilp64 interface it throw that parsing err.

then, problem solved. From the user guide:

Both AMD and Intel CPUs, 32-bit and 64-bit, are supported and work,
either in 32-bit emulation and in 64-bit mode. 64-bit executables
can address a much larger memory space than 32-bit executable, but
there is no gain in speed.
Beware: the default integer type for 64-bit machine is typically
32-bit long. You should be able to use 64-bit integers as well,
but it is not guaranteed to work and will not give
any advantage anyway.

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and DCFA, Univ. Udine, Italy