[Pw_forum] Changing nr3

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Tue Mar 5 00:31:42 CET 2013

On 4 March 2013 08:04, Varadharajan Srinivasan
<varadharajan.srinivasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I suspected this was the problem but was confused by the fact that
> earlier versions seem to allow the change.

I'm not sure.. the initialization of the FFT grid was rewritten some
time ago to simplify the initialization in the parallel case. Maybe
this feature got lost at that time, it should not be too difficult to
put it back, but it requires time.

bests

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto