[Pw_forum] Changing nr3

Varadharajan Srinivasan varadharajan.srinivasan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:04:17 CET 2013

Dear all,

Thanks. I suspected this was the problem but was confused by the fact that
earlier versions seem to allow the change. And as far as I could tell I
didn't get an error in the output file (in 5.0.2).

Anyway, it works will all the nr's specified. The Si example was a for
instance but my real system is tetragonal so I needed to change only the
nr3.

Thanks,
Vardha.