[Pw_forum] How can I get more than one projetions for an all electron KS wave function calculation

Barmparis, Georgios D. barmparisgd at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 21 16:13:12 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Giannozzi,

I am using projwfc.x in order to get the projections <Pi|KS> . But I found that there only the atomic states for the occupied ps-wavefunctions  are considered.
Is there any way to get two projections per lm channel as described by B. Adolph et al [Phys. Rev. B, 63, 125108, (2001)].

Please let me know if there is something that I misunderstood on projwfc.f90 .

Thank you again for your help.
Georgios

Dr. Georgios D. Barmparis
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 37235, USA and
Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, 37831, USA.