[Pw_forum] How can I get more than one projetions for an all electron KS wave function calculation

Barmparis, Georgios D. barmparisgd at ornl.gov
Thu Jun 20 16:16:37 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Giannozzi,

> What you describe looks exactly the same as the "PAW reconstruction".
Yes, that is. I want to use the full wave function including the PAW correction on my post-processing calculation.

> PAW invariably uses more than one projector per angular momentum l.

Thank you for making this clear to me.

How can I get the all electron KS wave function using QE?

Thank you again,
Georgios
Dr. Georgios D. Barmparis
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 37235, USA and
Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, 37831, USA.