[Pw_forum] IOTK Errors and Ifort Compilers

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sat Feb 16 21:33:25 CET 2013

There isn't much that can be done, apart going into the code
and trying to figure out where (and maybe why) the problem
arises (presumably, in Modules/read_upf_v2.f90).
If the executable that works on your local machine is
portable to the HPC, try to execute it. If it also fails, it
may point to something strange with the I/O system
of the HPC. Note that pseudopotential files are read in
parallel by all processors.

Paolo