[Pw_forum] IOTK Errors and Ifort Compilers

Ben Palmer benpalmer1983 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:31:22 CET 2013

Hi Paolo/Everyone,

The 5.02 version has been downloaded and compiled with ifort v13 and
gcc.  When I run on my local computer, with QE 5.0.2 compiled with gcc,
it runs fine.  When I run on our HPC, either the ifortv13 or gcc, there
is an IOTK error.

I've attached my local in/out files, the bluebear (our HPC) input and
output files (only difference in input file are the directories) and the
moab error files (one for ifort v13 and one for gcc).

There are some unneccessary sections in my input files, but it runs fine
with 2 processors on my computer, but not on the hpc.  We've also tried
it with 1, 2 or 16 cores and still the same IOTK error.

All the best,

Ben