[Pw_forum] charge density difference calculation error!

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at epfl.ch
Wed Sep 19 10:45:27 CEST 2012

Moreover, this is not the way to proceed. The files read in chdens.f90 (filepp(*) in the &plot section) are those listed in the &inputpp section (filplot).
They can be produced in the same run of pp.x or in a previous run(s).
If you need charge differences you need to run twice pp.x specifying only the &inputpp section, and then once more using only the &plot section.

HTH

GS