[Pw_forum] charge density difference calculation error!

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at epfl.ch
Wed Sep 19 10:37:44 CEST 2012

It seems to me that you have not completely understood how to use pp.x.
If you take the difference between SRO-up.rho and SROup-doping.rho obtained with the inputs here below you will get zero, because they will contain the same charge density. You see why?

GS

§ Gabriele Sclauzero, EPFL SB ITP CSEA
   PH H2 462, Station 3, CH-1015 Lausanne