[Pw_forum] Input for lambda.x execution for el-ph coupling

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 03:10:22 CEST 2012

Dear all,
I want to use the lambda.x executable (within the el-ph interaction package) to calculate the el-ph coefficient lambda and also Tc. I have read the input in example07 but have not quite understood how to produce the points in the input file (it states using kpoints.x) but still a bit vague for me..Any clarification regarding this issue would be appreciated. Thanks

Regards
Elie MoudaesUniversity of NottimghamNG7 2RDUK