[Pw_forum] cluster timing & delay -v.lousy way-

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Thu Sep 22 10:20:11 CEST 2011

Yambo can be easily compiled with QE-4.x in Debian-based system, but with a makefile problem in RedHat-based system (lack of seperator '\'). However, you can compile it seperately, i.e., download Yambo-code fromhttp://www.yambo-code.org/ and compile.
Actually, I reported this problem in Yambo's forum half year before~
http://www.yambo-code.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=300

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea