[Pw_forum] iotk error

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Oct 14 14:21:03 CEST 2011

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/user_guide/node52.html#SECTION000121010000000000000

>     But when I run it on the head node only I get
>              from postproc : error #         1
>              reading inputpp namelist

either there is an error in namelist inputpp, or the code doesn't read
it, for reasons explained in in the above link at point 11.1.0.3,
or here: http://www.quantum-espresso.org/user_guide/node19.html

>              from read_rho_xml : error #         1
>              cannot
>         open ./SCF/vc-relax_tetragonal.save/charge-density.dat file
>         for reading

the file it is not there

P.
--
Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and University of Udine, Italy