[Pw_forum] iotk error

Éric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Thu Oct 13 18:05:02 CEST 2011

Dear Professor Paulatto,

Thank you for your reply but this is to the case.

When I execute the pp.x (or band calculation) with *ifort* *10.1* _on
several nodes_ it says

    /pp.x: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.3.2: cannot
    open shared object file: No such file or directory/

     whereas /ldd pp.x/ gives

    /libmpi.so.3.2 => /opt/intel/impi/3.1/lib64/libmpi.so.3.2
    (0x00002ba86f2c6000)/

     But when I run it on the head node only I get

    /from postproc : error #         1
          reading inputpp namelist/

     and

    /from read_rho_xml : error #         1
          cannot open ./SCF/vc-relax_tetragonal.save/charge-density.dat
    file for reading/

For some reasons the contents of SCF directory is not accessible, I do a
chmod -R ugo+xwr ./SCF.
This is differently with this machine since it works well on my desktop
(with gfortran 4.4.4).
I'll figure out.
Thank you,

                                    Éric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ — Mahatma Gandhi —

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /