[Pw_forum] PW for hybrid CPU/GPU systems

Ivan Girotto ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
Wed Oct 12 20:01:26 CEST 2011

Dear PW user,

this message is for who of you have any interest to know more about
PWscf calculation on hybrid CPU/GPU system.

Tomorrow morning from 11:10 a.m. CEST my colleague Filippo Spiga will
introduce basic concepts with a detailed analysis of the performance, at
the Advanced School of Parallel Computing at CINECA (Italy). The lesson
can be followed live in streaming from the link:
http://www.cineca.it/page/advanced-school-parallel-computing.
<http://www.cineca.it/page/advanced-school-parallel-computing> A
discussion can follow on the QE-GPU forum.

Please apologize the use of this mailing list for the announcement but I
reckon some of you might be interested to this topic even though they
are not subscribed to the QE-GPU forum.

Enjoy GPU computing,

Ivan

Ivan Girotto - ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
ICHEC - Computational Group - http://www.ichec.ie
       - GPU Team Leader - http://gpgpu.ichec.ie/
The Tower - 7th floor
Trinity Technology&  Enterprise Campus
Grand Canal Quay - Dublin 2 - Ireland

+353-1-5241608 ex. 32 (ph) / +353-1-7645845 (fax)