[Pw_forum] electron-phonon coupling tutorial

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Oct 12 17:41:00 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 13:31 -0400, Hua Bao wrote:

> However, there is very limited information about the input and output
> of the related module (dynmax, q2r, and lambda, etc). It is not even
> easy to understand the output format.

input is documented as usual in INPUT_PH.* . Output should be quite
self-explanatory. Attached, a few notes on the calculated quantities.

> I am wondering if there is any good documentation

there is no good documentation and there will never be any, because
everybody wants documentation but nobody wants to write it.

P.
--
Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and University of Udine, Italy