[Pw_forum] images and pools

Charlie Eppes charlie.eppes0113 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:37:05 CEST 2011

Hello all,
I was wondering, in a system administrating point of view, how far is
varying the number of images and pools can affect the speed, efficiency, and
the results of execution?! I understand the basic concepts of them, but how
dependent on the specific input and purpose are they?? can we look to them
as pure system and network variables or are they highly dependent on the
specific task?? do they affect the answer?? thank you in advance.. any
further reading is highly appreciated...

Charlie