[Pw_forum] Using mixture of pseudo potential

Vi Vo vovi47 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 19:11:48 CEST 2011

Hi Pine,

Thank you.  Yes, I know that I have to do different tests for ecutrho and
ecutwfc, but my questions are different. I would like to know what is the
default setting for ecutrho the code would assume. I restate my question as
follows:

If I forgot to specify the ecutrho, what default value of  ecutrho would the
code assume for US PP?  (I guess it still uses the default ecutrho=4*ecutwfc).

On the other hand, assuming I set the ecutrho=9*ecutwfc, does then the same
value of ecutrho=8*ecutwfc also apply to NC PP, or does the value of
ecutrho=4*ecutwfc will be used for NC PP.

Thank you,

Vi