[Pw_forum] charge density

vicky singh kirtinandan07 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 06:59:08 CEST 2011

Hi

can anybody please suggest me. I am studying a system of Ni with 40 atoms
and then i am replacing one Ni with any other alloying elements. I want to
the charge density plot. I have got the charge density by two methods.
1) substituted the alloying element and performed scf through pw.x, and pp.x
2) relax the structure and then performed scf through pw.x, and pp.x.

what difference should i try to figure out which will suggest the right
method.

Thanks in advance
 vicky singh