[Pw_forum] charge density

vicky singh kirtinandan07 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:44:54 CEST 2011

I am very new to analyse the charge density plot. Now I am plottting the
charge density for the supersell by relaxing the structure and then
performing scf and then pp.x and without relaxing i.e scf and pp.x. with the
results what should i be careful about for both the case. How should i
decide the correct approach. I tried to look for any paper but what i could
get just mention the charge density plot. can anybody plese help.