[Pw_forum] Strange message when running the svn version of pwgui for the first time.

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 8 20:00:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I use the following following command to obtain the svn version of espresso:

werner at debian:~$ svn checkout
svn://scm.qe-forge.org/scmrepos/svn/q-e/trunk espresso

then I cd to the directory of pwgui:

werner at debian:~$ cd ~/espresso/espresso/GUI/PWgui

and now, typing the command ./pwgui to run it and meet the following
messages:

--------
werner at debian:~/espresso/espresso/GUI/PWgui$ ./pwgui

   This is PWgui version: 4.3

  PWgui: using the system default "tclsh" interpreter

  PWGUI       : /home/werner/espresso/espresso/GUI/PWgui

    It seems you are using CVS version of PWgui/Quantum-Espresso.

    For the CVS version you need to do the following:
       * cd into GUI/PWgui directory, and
       * execute: make cvsinit
--------

This is a svn version, why it give me the above informations on 'CVS
version'?

Regards.
--

Hongsheng Zhao<zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
School of Physics and Electrical Information Science,