[Pw_forum] vdw2

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:24:14 CEST 2011

One thing you should do is to read at least 2 papers:
vdW-DF: PRL 92, 246401 (2004)
vdW-DF2: Phys. Rev. B 82, 081101 (2010)
They will tell you what are the differences between vdW-DF and vdW-DF2.

In short, they differ in the exchange part, gradient coefficient etc...
Duy Le
PhD Candidate
Department of Physics
University of Central Florida.