[Pw_forum] question about order of PDOS in fully relativistic case

saqib.javaid at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr saqib.javaid at ipcms.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Feb 7 17:23:55 CET 2011

Dear Gabrielle,

I was bit concerned because if you are right, the order to PDOS for Spin-orbit,
non-collinear case would be different from collinear, scaler relativistic case
where order is sorted out according to magnitude of Ml i.e. 0,+-1, +-2 ..
thanks a lot for the clarification.
best regard
saqib javaid
University of strasbourg.